SteadySpring is a TREE WATERING BAG UPGRADE. Traditional tree watering bags release water at much higher rate than a tree needs and will release water when it rains too! This is highly inefficient and will waste incredible amounts of precious water, time and money. SteadySpring is a smart irrigation system for trees that focuses on maintaining healthy soil moisture levels by releasing water slowly and only when the ground is dryer than the SteadySpring. This means a huge reduction in time, money and water in not having to refill the SteadySpring like traditional tree bags. SteadySpring also insulates the soil and root system from extreme weather conditions, uses rain and snow to recharge and can go weeks, months or longer without having to refill or maintain it! It's a true game-changer for those who have newly planted trees. Free up time, save money and most importantly help save the environment by efficient, minimal water usage to promote healthy tree growth. 36" size for up to 3" caliper trees. SteadySpring can be left out year-round through the cold winters and may never need filling for up to 3 years!
SteadySpring Smart 30-Day Watering Mat for Trees
- For up to 3" caliper trees - Uses 99% LESS WATER than traditional tree bag over the course of 1 season!
- Leave out year-round - even in frozen climates! Cover with mulch to help keep soil moisture levels at optimum levels, while reducing evaporation, providing insulation to the root system and keeping the TreeDiaper from getting stolen!
- Soak first for a couple hours. SteadySpring will function for 30 days without refilling and maintain effectiveness for years with as little as 1 inch of rainwater per month. You could go months or years without refilling!
- SteadySpring promotes healthy root growth by providing a bed of hydrated soil 12 inches deep around the tree, encouraging roots to grow outward and establish the tree quicker.
- SteadySpring has a weed barrier top to eliminate plants and weeds growing around the root system that normally steal water, oxygen and nutrients. This allows for less water to be used.