Full gutter guard systems cost thousands of dollars to install. The Wedge Downspout Gutter Guard provides an alternative solutions at a fraction of the cost. The patented flow-thru design of the Wedge directs leaves and debris to float up and away from the downspout opening, keeping it clear so rainwater can drain quickly and efficiently. Independently tested by Consumer Test Labs, The Wedge Downspout Gutter Guard is sloped to allow water to flow through the top, bottom, both sides and back, providing increased drainage over conventional rain gutter filters. Designed to fit and tested to function on 5 inch gutters with standard downspouts with a 2" x 3" opening. Add a Scoop ($10 value for $5 more as a kit!)
The Wedge Downspout Gutter Guard
- Secures in downspout but unlike filters and strainers, works toward removing leaf build-up through its Wedge design - allows leaves to push up, dry off and blow out of the gutters!
- The Wedge Downspout Gutter Guard Fits All 2 in by 3 in Standard Downspouts, and fits best in standard 5" gutters (most common)
- Easy To Install; No Tools Needed; Keep Gutters Flowing - Eliminates Messy Clogging By Directing Leaves and Debris Away From Downspout Openings
- Connectors Included To Connect Wedges Together For Downspouts Located Away From Corners of a Home
- Same proven product for 20 years and proudly made In The U.S.A.
- MAKE IT A KIT! - Add a Gutter Scoop for $5 when Purchased as a Kit with the Wedges!